In response to the growing public health concern regarding the COVID-19 virus, Imperial Flooring is taking the following precautionary steps to do our part in helping to protect our valued customers, trade partners, employees and community:
- Beginning 3/23/20, we are limiting all non-essential office visits until further notice.
- We will be open in limited capacity and are requesting our customers make appointment before coming in to limit the number of people in the store. You can make an appointment via phone – BISMARCK LOCATION (701) 258-5335, WEST FARGO LOCATION (701) 281-6440 or online through our Book A Consultation contact form.
- We are asking that all trade partners e-mail or mail invoices and other important documents. If these options are not available to you, please contact us to let us know.
- We encourage all staff members, customers and trade partners to stay home if they are not feeling well or there is a known risk of exposure.
- Greetings will no longer consist of a hand shake.
- We will respect the comfort levels of our customers and trade partners and support postponing design selection, walk through and wrap up meetings as well as start dates of the installation timeline if necessary.
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility when working with us.
Our team is committed to community and we believe that collaboration and communication are the best tools we can use in this somewhat uncertain time. We are optimistic that the risk posed by COVID-19 will pass in the near future and will continue to do our part in protecting the safety of those that surround us.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out and our team would be happy to chat. Hoping you and your families remain healthy and well.